Spend the summer of 2018 aboard one of Carnival Cruise Line's 25 ships as part of Carnival Entertainment's Internship At Sea Program.
This program will give you an exciting insider's view of the entertainment department for the world's most popular cruise line. As part of the internship program, you'll provide fun-filled activities to our guests, young or old, while developing teamwork, communication, problem-solving and leadership skills.
• Paid internship, fixed monthly salary, paid bi-weekly.
• Room and board included at no additional cost to the student.
• All travel expenses from and to your nearest major airport are covered by Carnival Cruise Line (CCL).
• Cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination (PEME) and background screening will be reimbursed by CCL.
• Professional and personal development opportunities offered through the crew training center on ship.
• Be currently enrolled and attending an accredited college/university
• Have a minimum cumulative 3.0 cumulative GPA out of a 4.0 scale
• Be at least a second semester junior returning to school or a graduating senior earning academic credit
• Be at least 21 years of age or older by the start of the internship program
• Be able to obtain a valid USA passport by the internship offer date
• Pass all of Carnival Cruise Line’s pre-employment background and medical requirements
• Have appropriate experience for the position
We have internship opportunities available in both our Youth and Fun Squad Programs. If you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying, please contact Internships@CarnivalEntertainment.com for more information.